The cystitis is an inflammatory disease of the lining of the bladder. It is – common in women, particularly those of childbearing age, but affects men. In some women it occurs repeatedly. Its development is favored by a number of factors – cooling the body, retention of urine in the bladder, pregnancy, constipation, fatigue, climacteric, catheterization, etc.
We will try to introduce you briefly to the symptoms of cystitis, it must be noted that they differ in children and adults. Most – common symptoms in men and women are:
– Pain (which may be quite severe) or burning during urination.
– Frequent urination, in which, however, produces small amounts of urine.
– The urine darkens, and can acquire strong odors.
– Abdominal pain (most – already the bottom, just above the pubic bone) or waist.
– Feeling of weakness, fatigue and possibly the appearance of fever.
In children, symptoms of cystitis can occur through:
– Decreased appetite
– Pain when urinating
Most – common symptoms of cystitis may be caused by other conditions, so it is best to see a doctor even in their appearance. This is – a sure way that you will be given proper treatment for your complaints.